With exclusively fresh ingredients, we want to let you enjoy your dinner.
Regional dishes are the specialty in our restaurant.
Among the most favorite classics of our guests are our braised hog jowls with green beans and roast potatoes as well as our Winzerschmaus with green salad, which is cheese and bacon in a potato-bread dough.
Depending on the season, we replenish our menu with typical seasonal dishes.
This is a selection of dishes we exclusively offer during the summer:
- Beetroot soup
- Goat cheese with trifle honey on a winter apple carpaccio with horseradish sauce
- Savoy roulade from the deer on a cèpe sauce with Brussels sprouts and thyme puree
- Filet mignon on a balsamic jus with vegetables and potato gratin
- Kaiserschmarrn with apple compote
- Pear parfait on a red wine sauce